We can’t be stopped! Rotterdam Pride will take place in September, because right now we need each other more than ever!
Of course we want everyone to stay healthy and safe, so we adhere to the guidelines set by the government, the Municipality of Rotterdam and the RIVM.
Below you can find an overview of the most frequently asked questions. In times of Corona it is our goal to celebrate a healthy, safe and beautiful Rotterdam Pride.
Our team is constantly working to keep any adjustments to guidelines of the RIVM, the national government and the Municipality of Rotterdam up to date on this page.
Yes, the Corona rules as set by the government and the Municipality of Rotterdam apply at all Rotterdam Pride events:
– 1.5 meters distance remains the norm
– all locations work with registration and a health check
– everyone has a fixed seat.
– you cannot change places at a location, dance or sing along
– The maximum number of attendees depends on the location, as there must be enough space to keep 1.5 meters apart.
You too play an important role in complying with the Corona rules:
– always follow directions from locations and personnel
– do not come to events if you have symptoms
– get tested if you have symptoms
– always comply with quarantine regulations
Only with your help can we organise a healthy, safe and beautiful Rotterdam Pride.
Given the many events that are being organised during Rotterdam Pride this year, it is unfortunately not possible to share a routing from every location. Please contact the relevant location if you want to know the exact routing.
For events and gatherings that are organised by Rotterdam Pride we can share extra information.
See below a list of additional Corona rules that are known for specific locations.