Artistic Manager (junior) – freelance, 0.4 fte
In Rotterdam, people come from all walks of life and so do we. We believe in inclusion and diversity – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger. We welcome everyone that supports our vision and shares our values to join our team.
The Artistic Manager (junior) is responsible for bringing Rotterdam Pride’s three year strategic growth program to the next level. In this role, you will be developing and executing concepts for the annual Rotterdam Pride events in September in close collaboration with the Rotterdam Pride production team and external stakeholders. Also, you’ll be supporting other events (from third parties) throughout the year. Your core duties are: concept development, production & execution and community outreach. In this role, you will be part of the Management Team and will be reporting directly to the Executive Director.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates our core events during the annual Rotterdam Pride week in September
- Supports with concept development and production tasks for other (third party) events throughout the year
- Responsible for providing and developing information required for fundraising, sponsorship and partnership deals.
- Develops assests necessary to support Rotterdam Pride’s mission and vision
- Researches (international) resources within the LGBTQIA+ community to develop and align Rotterdam Pride’s artistic vision with the strategic organisational goals
- Setting and overseeing the schedule of productions for our events
What we ask
- A Bachelor’s degree
- No more than three years of working experience, note that this is a junior position
- Solid, hands-on, concept development and creative skills
- Strong organisational abilities that including planning and execution of tasks
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch
What we offer
- A position till the end of 2020 with an option to extend your position permanently on freelance terms
- As a freelancer, you’ll have the flexibility to execute your work whenever and wherever you’d like. The only mandatory office day is on Thursday’s in the city center of Rotterdam (we’ll be opening our office soon after the COVID-19 situation returns back to normal)
- A monthly compensation that is aligned with market standards which matches your taks and responsibilities
- An exciting, fun place to work with lots of growth opportunities
- Be part of a professional team that will be there to support and coach you during your journey with us
- An opportunity to grow your network as you’ll have the ability to collaborate with key players in the local and national event sector
- Quite some parties… 😉